June 13, 2018
As the noble family that owned Edgmoor Manor grew in power and status, they required a new home that better reflected their station in life. High Edgmoor Hall was built nearby, and is the height of luxury. What better place for some intrigue than a small palace?
A set of printable battlemaps compatible with any RPG/Dungeon-Crawl game. Use as a standalone gameboard, or combine with any same-scale tileset.
- A multiple level map consisting of a 5 storey stately home mansion, spread across 4 30×30 (and one 20×30)battlemaps, each depicting a different floor of the house.
- Cellar – includes kitchens, pantries, wine cellar, abandoned rooms, secret tunnels and a sinister meeting room.
- Ground floor – front garden, dining room, entrance hall, ballroom and parlour
- 1st Floor – Bedroom, guest rooms, stairwell, library
- Attic – Attic stores, mysterious junk, servant rooms, locked attic chambers
- Roof – pitched tiled rooftops, dormers, multiple access points.
Also included are 300dpi full size jpgs, for poster printing or VTT.