Nov 10, 2018
Massachusetts, 1926. Too long has the city of Arkham lived on its placid island of ignorance in the midst of the black seas of infinity. Only a small handful of unlucky investigators dare to now plunge into that abyss, to struggle against the ancient evils that threaten reality from every corner of this New England town.
Arkham Horror Third Edition is a board game of cooperation and cosmic horror for up to six players. Inspired by the writings of H.P. Lovecraft, each unique scenario puts you in the shoes of one of Arkham’s investigators as they explore the streets of the city and work together to save humanity from unknowable horrors.
Now, those horrors have arrived. Arkham Horror Third Edition is available now from your local retailer or Fantasy Flight Games! Can your mind survive the eldritch truths that await within?
July 29, 2018
The third edition of the Malifaux skirmish game is on the horizon from Wyrd Games!
Slumbering Tyrants are awakening and grasping at power as the residents of Malifaux – Human, Neverborn, and Gremlin alike – stand in stubborn defiance against them. With streamlined rules and an intuitive new hiring system, there’s never been a better time to cross through the Breach and into the world of Malifaux!
Change can be a scary thing, but it doesn’t need to be. Without change, there are no new threats to encounter, no new obstacles to overcome, and no new adventures to await. In Malifaux Third Edition, we’ve stripped away the rust to make the old metal shine new again. Below, you can catch a glimpse into why Change is Good for a world where Bad Things Happen.
Dec 27, 2017
Supergame was the first superhero roleplaying game to provide total player control in creating characters by utilizing a point-based system to determine both prime statistics and powers. This is old school superhero roleplaying. Create your hero by allocating points to desired prime statistics, abilities, and powers for the character you want, rather than one that the dice choose.
Supergame 3E is now available in PDF format. You can also pre-order the Softcover for only $16.95 (regular price of $19.95) and read the PDF while you wait.
The classic version of Supergame is also available in both PDF and Softcover formats, combining first and second editions, as well as its two supplements, into a single volume.
July 25th, 2016
Mutant Chronicles, now in it’s 3rd edition for the Savage Worlds RPG, takes you on a full-throttle diesel-punk ride through a solar system beset by corporate intrigue and the invasion of the Dark Legion. With technology failing due to the insidious effects of the Dark Symmetry, mankind must fight back against the Dark Legion hordes whilst dealing with in-fighting and conspiracy.
Now, in this 3rd Edition of the definitive techno-fantasy role playing game, you can play during the early days of the Dark Symmetry, through to the brutal Corporate Wars. Investigate foul cults as technology turns against mankind, or fight the armies of the Dark Legion as they pour forth from citadels across the colonies in the battle for humanity’s future.
- Rules for character creation, including the new Lifepath Edge mechanic to define your character based on one of the iconic archetypes of the setting.
- Master the Art of Light taught by the Brotherhood, or be drawn into the Dark Symmetry, and taste the power that comes from Heresy.
- Equipment, powers, and custom rules reinforce the grittiness of this exciting techno-noir setting.
- Never-before-seen secrets of the Mutant Chronicles universe, and maps of the solar system and Luna City.
- Insight in to the Dark Legion Apostles and their unique forces, tactics and plots, along with full stats for new and old monstrosities.
- Briefings on the major corporations, Imperial, Bauhaus, Capitol, Mishima, and Cybertronic, as well as the Cartel, the Brotherhood, and Whitestar. Guide to running adventures during the rise of the Dark Symmetry and first wars through to the return of the Dark Legion.